The information collected from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features is used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information will not be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- We do not allow third-party behavioural tracking.
- We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
- Should a data breach occur we will notify you via email, phone call or in-site within 1 business day.
If at any time you would like to change your personal information or unsubscribe from receiving future emails, email us at email@example.com.